Peak Construction and Design, Inc. is a Colorado certified general contractor and new home builder, and tries to give their customers the best possible rate for:
- excellent quality construction,
- outstanding craftsmanship,
- attention to detail, and
- great performance along with always-reliable service.
We specialize in:
- new & custom home building
- home, kitchen, bathroom, condo remodels and renovations,
- room additions, building and and construction,
- new barn and horse barn building and construction
- new garage
- log & timber products and installations including box beams, mantles, false beams and columns
interior/exterior door and window replacement upgrades including finish trim, crown molding and baseboard.
We are familiar with every aspect in the construction business such as:
- Design work
- Structural engineering and design
- Plan approval and permitting process
- Building codes
- Foundations and framing
- Energy efficient insulation
- Plumbing, HVAC and electrical
- Drywall and specialty textures,
- Door/window installations,
- Exterior siding & stucco,
- All kinds of roofing,
- Painting & faux finishes,
- Raised wood decks including composite decking
Hard-scape, concrete/stone and paver installations
We commonly work with out of state customers, and take pride in the fact that while our customers are abroad they can feel confident that their project is on schedule and within budget.
Peak Construction & Design, Inc. is a green construction firm owned and operated by Chris & Theresa Nelson of Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Chris himself acts as both project manager and personally supervises the project and quality of work thus saving the client money without any undue overhead.
- Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale, and Glenwood Springs, Colorado
|City||Glenwood Springs, CO|
|Address||156 Meadow Lane|
|Phone Number||(970) 379-4961|
Products & Services
Remodeling: Kitchens & Baths
Peak Construction & Design is a residential/light commercial general building contractor certified in Colorado. We specialize in the remodeling of custom homes, condominium and light commercial offices, as well as kitchen and bathroom remodeling, along with new built homes, barns and outbuildings.
I work with you or you're designer architect to make the working space that will best work for you (see photo gallery below) . I encourage changes if the scope along the way doesn't quite fulfill your expectations. This is your project and you and your family needs to be totally satisfied and I want you to enjoy this new area for years to come. I am well versed at working with a customer in creating the best use of interior spaces.
I recently finished a custom built 8-horse stall barn (see photo gallery below) with:
- tack room and
- storage facility to accommodate a tractor.
Barn was designed in a timber frame (post & beam) fashion. Others construction specifications involved:
Completely paneled with southern yellow pine (hardwood) .
Electric automated clear story windows.
Insulated barn and all doors for the extreme weather conditions in the high altitude.
Built at an elevation of approx. 8800 ft.
Installed automatic horse watering system.
Included unique stall designs, for transforming two stall into a birthing area.
The building restrictions demanded a full fire sprinkler system and 40, 000-gallon water tank to be installed.
Log/Timber Specialty Installation
Peak Construction & Design, Inc. also specializes in hand hewn log and timber production and installations. We have finished many specialty installations in residential homes and condominiums that involved custom staircases, timber trusses, log/timber ridge, ceiling beams and rafters as well as beams fabricated as hollow box beams used to conceal structural steel giving the look of actual solid beams, columns, hand distressed mantels and hardwood staircases.